WHISKY BLOGGERS UNITE & GET WHISKYDONE!
Whiskydo is all about whisky knowledge and community; it aims to provide a useful service connecting whisky lovers all around the world and showcasing everything whisky event related.
We want to share our blog with everyone who has something interesting to say about today’s whisky world. To put it simple, the following is a set of rules for everyone interested in publishing his/her material on Whiskydo.
- If you think you have some nice whisky related piece of information, you’re entitled to publish
- You can send us either already published or unpublished material
- You must be the author of the article
- We will always read what you send and get in touch
- We will consider only articles relating to these categories: FOOD PAIRINGS, INDUSTRY INTERVIEWS, EVENT REVIEWS, WHISKY CULTURE (distillery visits, production… you name it). Generally, WE DON’T PUBLISH TASTING NOTES, but if you think you have something really special, don’t hesitate to share it with us!
We would like to see bloggers and journalists from around the world come and meet on Whiskydo, sharing their passion for whisk(e)y and promoting their work to the larger whisky audience.