In & Out of Stirling: Whisky and History
Tour available places
Comfortable Ford Tourneo Custom 8-seater
Period of tour availability
- 9:00 am on January 1, 2019 | 9:00 am on December 31, 2019
Explore Stirling and nearby area on a day full of breathtaking sights and amazing stories, visit the southernmost of the Highland distilleries and enjoy drams from all around Scotland during an evening tasting!
In the morning we’ll take time to visit the royal Stirling Castle and the Old Town, before taking a break for lunch.
In the afternoon we head north for some bloody clan stories and movie trivia at Doune Castle and a proper tour at one of a kind Deanston Distillery.
We finish the day with a whisky tasting at the Curly Coo Bar, where you’ll get a chance to sample all the malts you dream about.
– private tour of Stirling Castle with your own guide
– visit to the Church of the Holy Rude and its old graveyard
– walk in the Old Town and lunch break
– Doune Castle, set location for Outlander and Game of Thrones
– a tour of the local Deanston Distillery
– whisky tasting at the Curly Coo Bar in Stirling
Want to book this tour? Have any questions? Get in touch at email@example.com