SPEYSIDE WHISKY TOUR
Tour available places
8 seater vehicle
Period of tour availability
- 12:00 am on April 1, 2019 | 12:00 am on September 30, 2019
Visit some of Scotland’s best known distilleries on our Speyside Whisky Guided Tour and tick them off your “Scotland distillery tours” map. Enjoy a dram (or two) of the uisge beatha (meaning “water of life” in the Scots Gaelic), and learn some of the magic used to turn three basic ingredients; barley, water and yeast, into the finest Scotch single malt whisky.
Check-in for this whisky tour is at 8:45am, at the Front of the Columba Hotel, 7 Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5NF for depart at 9am.
SPEYSIDE DISTILLERY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Glen Moray Distillery – Glen Grant Distillery – Aberlour Distillery Shop – Glenfarclas Distillery – Benromach Distillery
– Winter Tour itineraries may vary to reflect shorter daylight hours, weather conditions and visitor attraction reduced opening hours/seasonal closures.
– Speyside Whisky Tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday between 1st April and 30th September 2019.
– Highland Whisky Tour are available on request (Maximum 8 spaces available).
– We only use 8-seater vehicles for a more personal Speyside whisky tour.